Friday, February 28, 2014

WML Activity & Photo Challenge List - It's here!!!!

*This was meant to posted yesterday, but for some reason the computer wasn't willing to play along. Thankfully today I have it sorted! Here is my post intended for yesterday*


I did something brave today.
I posted my very first Wife Mumma Life Activity & Photo Challenge List!!!!
I'm really quite the newbie at this blogging thing so I may have just thrown myself into the deep end, without floaties!!! I guess we'll see if I sink or swim?

If you want to play along, it's quite simple. All you have to do is find the prompt for the day
(1st of March = 1. paint) take a photo of the activity and then post it on Instagram with the hashtag #wmlplayeachday
Feel free to check out the other photos posted by myself and anyone else who decides to play along. It'll be fun!
I've joined other photo challenges before and I really enjoyed being a part of the experience and the push-along to be creative with my son was also very helpful. I hope that this activity and photo challenge does the same for you. I hope that you create valuable memories with your kids, laugh and get messy....well, as messy as you choose, when it calls for it.
Most of the prompts leave the actual activity to you....I say 'paint', and you can do what you want involving paint. I'll even try to help out by posting more ideas for you, when I can, but for now here is the list!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Juanita. I've written all my tasks on my calendar and look forward to being focussed on set activities. Also really look forward to seeing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun I follow you on instagram and I've been taking part.....I've also started a new blog and thought I'd give you a mention 3princessesamd1dude.blogspot.com I'd love if you could follow my blog in return! Thanks and keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete